Our commercial Sector have openings for sub-Contract Flooring installers.
We have a Successful reputation extending more than 40 years within the flooring industry. In order to qualify you will need to have the following skills:
- At least 5 years proven experience of fitting sheet vinyl, LVT and vinyl tiles including the preparation of sub floors.(cove former & Capping)
- Good practise Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills to work out measurements.
- A Polite and pleasant manner for dealing with customers.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately.
- To be aware of health and safety issues and have a CSCS card and UTR number. Full UK Driver License.
- Be able to work on own, unsupervised.
- Be able to produce a high standard of workmanship without exception.
Flooring supply centre work throughout the UK on large commercial and domestic contracts and sometimes this includes out of Town and out of hours work. Normal hours of work are 8-5 Monday -Friday but overtime is requested in order to finish jobs that need completion.